A blog to display the things I make for my lil' pum-kins and the possibility of things to make for yours.
Questions or to order email: andria.gaither@att.net place Order in the subject line



Monday, August 2, 2010

Exploring New Ground

I have been a blog reader for quiet some time, but today I am a proud blog owner.  It will take a lot of time for me to learn what I'm doing h ere and it will take a really long time for me to get my blog looking like I want it.  For now it's my amateur attempt. 

My purpose is for me to share my embroidery designs and give others the opportunity to purchase for their little one's , love one's, and themselves.  There will be the opportunity to order, pay, view galleries, and see what's new.  Share with your friends and family and keep checking back to see what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment