A blog to display the things I make for my lil' pum-kins and the possibility of things to make for yours.
Questions or to order email: andria.gaither@att.net place Order in the subject line



Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Pumkins

Makinley Gray arrived in early October and has been such a great blessing to our family.  A big sister was very excited to greet her.  I was so anxious to see what our little one would look like when I was sewing this shirt.  I am so blessed to be a mother to these two beautiful girls.  I can't wait to watch them play, learn, and have fun together.  I hope that they will be best friends and can't wait to have lots of silly girly moments with them.  They have been keeping my hands busy with other stuff other than sewing.. put I have lots of pictures of new creations coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment