A blog to display the things I make for my lil' pum-kins and the possibility of things to make for yours.
Questions or to order email: andria.gaither@att.net place Order in the subject line



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

At Home Ideas

There is no other time that I love my house more than during the holidays.  I love to bring out the fall decorations and then the Christmas decorations, I love that it makes my home feel bright and new.  The kitchen is often a room that is heavily used during this time but is difficult to bring your holiday spirit into... but consider these cuties.  White waffle weave hand towels, just $10, with your choice of colors.  Towels would make super great teacher gifts, dirty santa gifts, or just something for yourself.  Add a little football fun for your tailgating or at home parties.  Designs not limited to those shown.
Happy Pumpkin, Boo, Simple Pumpkin (can add initial)
Santa hat initial, Elf feet (text optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment