A blog to display the things I make for my lil' pum-kins and the possibility of things to make for yours.
Questions or to order email: andria.gaither@att.net place Order in the subject line



Monday, September 13, 2010

I scream, You scream

Let's celebrate with Ice Cream!   Madelyn had an Ice Cream themed party this year and as always, I love coming up with the theme, ideas, and pulling it all together.  This year was a little more challenging being nine months pregnant.  I loved getting to make Madelyn's birthday outfit !

The party was held at the park, allowing the kids to run as play as we prepared all the goodies.  We stayed simple on food this year with just cake and Ice Cream, of course.  I had a lot of fun thinking of all the toppings that the kids would enjoy; gummy bears, oreos, sprinkles, reese's, and chocolate of course!  It was great to send summer off with a bright fun filled celebration with Ice Cream.  Happy Birthday baby girl!
Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment